It has been drafted in line with the applicable laws and regulations, including The Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013 of South Africa.
Note: When you share personal information with us via our contact, competition, or subscription forms you give us permission to use this information to contact you regarding your inquiry or to communicate promotional messaging.
The types of personal information we may collect about you include:
- your contact details, including email address, mailing address, billing address and telephone number.
- details of products and customer services we have provided to you and/or that you have enquired about, and our response to you.
- any preferences and/or opinions which you provide to us.
- any information you provide to us, including through customer surveys.
- your browser session and geo-location data, device and network information, statistics on page views and sessions, acquisition sources, search queries and/or browsing behaviour.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect, store, and use personal information for the following purposes:
- for promotions and competitions.
- to contact you and communicate to you about our services.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
- By giving us access to your personal information you are giving us permission to share your information with third-party services.
- We may share your information with social media platforms (Including, but not limited to Facebook, Google Analytics, Twitter, and LinkedIn) and other digital marketing tools necessary to perform the required services.
- As such it is recommended that you familiarise yourself with these platform’s privacy policies.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take appropriate precautions to protect your personal information from being misused, lost, altered, or disclosed.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
WEBSITE BEACONS AND TRACKING
We may use web beacons to record the number of people who have viewed a page or clicked on a link. It is important to note that these insights are anonymized.
We may also use Google Analytics to gather and process information.
If you wish to withdraw your consent for the usage of your personal information, please contact us to delete your information from our database.